Reblogged from tessdunn
Hello, world of Buzznet,
To be honest, I have no idea what I’m doing. My publicist set this up for me. [Awkward.]
My name is Tess Dunn. I’m 18, and I hail from Santa Cruz, CA. I have cystic fibrosis [a genetic lung disease that affects the entire body, but primarily the lungs and the pancreas], epilepsy, and diabetes. It’s AWESOME. Not really at all. But it pushes me to work hard and accomplish what I want.
I’m a singer-songwriter who is in love with music. I’ve played Warped Tour for four years in a row, released two albums, played at TEDx, and some other fancy shnizz that you can find by reading my bio. The point IS, I love music more than anything. I’m dying to make it in the music industry, and I’ll work my ass off until I get there.
Here are some random facts about me:
- I’m a quarter Italian, a quarter French, and half Irish.
- I swear A LOT. So if it’s not for you… I’m sorry.
- I dye my hair a vibrant shade or red. I’ve been all over the spectrum, though.
- My favorite band is Paramore.
- Love is a large fascination of mine.
- I’m five feet tall and done growing.
- My favorite color is black. YES. It’s a color.
- I have a younger brother named Dylan. He’s cooler than I’ll ever be – and he knows it.
So now that you know me a bit better, perhaps you’ll be willing to check my music out. I’d thoroughly enjoy that, if we’re being honest here. I’ve put some links below. Click your little heart out.
I’m Tess and I’m awkward. Nice to meet you.
Facebook Twitter Youtube
Check out buzznet posts that I was in: 1 2 3