- Lea Michele Premieres First Single! vid
- Jordin Sparks Debuts Holiday Music Video! vid
- A Surprising Engagement To A Chicago's LuvABull! vid
- What Would You Do: The Bullying Experiment vid
- Jonny Craig and Silhouette Rising Team Up For Latest Single! vid
- The Killers Release New Music Video with GLEE's Diana Agron! vid
- What Happens When Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi and Prince William Sing Toget vid
- Jamie Lynn Spears Premieres "How Could I Want More" Music Video! vid
- Katy Perry Releases Unconditionally Music Video Preview vid
- Panic! At The Disco European Tour Update #1 vid
- Support Your Local Scene!: Quiet Out Loud! vid
"Cannonball" is her first single off her upcoming album. What do you guys think?
I'm so proud of Jordin and am continually amazed by her talent!
nbsp; Sharing something only your parents and a handful of people know is hard. Which is what I'm about to do. I love and hate looking
How cute is this? I loved the creativity and thought behind this! Do you think big engagements are a must or a don't?
I stumbled upon this video on YouTube, a friend liked it. I couldn't believe my eyes that people would just sit and watch other people
"If you can dream it, you can do it" I can't think of anyone who hates Disney! Can you? It all started with Walt, he came
I love the meaning of the song and his vocals on it! Have you seen the music video from A Great Big World? Made me
Hey guys! I was so excited when I got to listen to this track! I love Jonny and am really digging Silhouette Rising! What do you guys
As told to Jennifer Vineyard. To some extent, I was used to growing up in public. I was a pastor’s kid, so eyes were always on
Hi everyone! I thought it would be cool to start a blog series to share how some kids are stepping their foot into the entertainment/music industry
You've most likely heard of this pop phenomenon, getting her start with Flo Rida's track "Right Round" featuring none other than Kesha! She is actually a
Reblogged from tessdunn (All photos from Postsecret)Sometimes it's really really hard to not get down on yourself. If you're anything like me, you know exactly what you